16 June 2008

Tagged

George from Culinary travels of a kitchen goddess has tagged me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share six random and / or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag six random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go:
1. Four generations of my family, my Gran, Mum, myself and my daughter all have the same shaped birth mark in exactly the same place. (Cue spooky twilight zone music)

2. I love Marigold Swiss bouillon and drink it like others drink tea, it's delicious, try it and be converted.

3. I was teachers pet in home eccies, I was SO proud when my teacher stole my strawberry tart with almond cracknell recipe for her garden party.

4. I am a serial recipe hunter, I am constantly scouring Google for new and exciting ideas.

5. I played the piano as a child. (Wish I'd kept it up.)

6. I am a very bad gardener, everything I plant wilts :)

I will tag:

Kelly-Jane

Laura

Violets

Kerry

Rosie

Linda

Thank you to George for the tag.

5 comments:

Sally said...

L.O.L. I did Rosie and Linda too. Poor girls will be getting fed up.
But this is fun isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking part, great to learn a little more about each other.

JillyB said...

Spooky about the birthmark! Thanks for joining in!

Kay said...

Checked in after following your comments on "HungryandFrozen's" blog... I can relate to your gardening skills but not your cooking skills. I was the Home Ec teacher's nightmare- My cooking partner complained about me for accidentally getting hot water in the butter and sugar mixture when creaming them. ("Stand the bowl IN the hot water - not the other way around!!!!" )
Love the look of your cooking.

Oh my! Apple pie! said...

Kay - yep, I feel sorry for my plants, they seem to lead a tortured existance...as for your butter/ sugar accident, well, we all have to start somewhere :) I have had many accidents over the years, like leaving the sugar out of the cake...yuk! :)