George from Culinary travels of a kitchen goddess has tagged me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share six random and / or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag six random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go:
1. Four generations of my family, my Gran, Mum, myself and my daughter all have the same shaped birth mark in exactly the same place. (Cue spooky twilight zone music)
2. I love Marigold Swiss bouillon and drink it like others drink tea, it's delicious, try it and be converted.
3. I was teachers pet in home eccies, I was SO proud when my teacher stole my strawberry tart with almond cracknell recipe for her garden party.
4. I am a serial recipe hunter, I am constantly scouring Google for new and exciting ideas.
5. I played the piano as a child. (Wish I'd kept it up.)
6. I am a very bad gardener, everything I plant wilts :)
I will tag:
Thank you to George for the tag.